It may be as hot as fire here in New York right now but the grass and trees haven't gotten the memo, thank goodness! Everything here in the city is green and gorgeous.
I love the summer. Nothing makes me happier than sitting outside in the park on a clear day, feeling the sun on my skin and enjoying the nature surrounding me. Green is good!
So I thought I would do a roundup of fashion and accessories devoted to one of my favorite colors. Mint may be the shade of the season but I thought I would go in a different direction. I hope you like it.
1. Nina Ricci Floral Print Scarf
2. Willow Asymmetric Silk-Crepe Dress
3. Anaconda Green Tourmaline In Between Ring
4. Isabel Marant Merry Leather Sandals
5. J.Crew Little Edie Purse
6. Topshop Ikat Shopper
7. Nikki B Emerald Jade Friendship Bracelet
8. Kenneth Jay Lane Gold-Plated Crystal Iguana Ring
9. Miansai Rope & Hook Wrap Bracelet
10. Topshop Military Shirt
11. Orly Genger by Jaclyn Mayer Coronet Necklace Set
12. Lanvin Neon Tweed Top
13. BB Dakota A'Marie Shorts
14. Barneys New York Alyson Sunglasses
15. Alexis Bittar Gunmetal Stone Woven Ring
16. Marni Two-Piece Wedge
17. Oliver Peoples Welles Sunglasses
18. Alexander McQueen Skull-Print Silk Chiffon Scarf
20. Silent Damir Doma Jersey Tank